Hi there, Im a hospice nurse here in Florida and love it! I am relocating to the west side of Atlanta (Douglasville, Powder Springs, Hiram, Dallas) in the next 5 months and wondered, since there are too many, which hospices have:
1) Fair RN compensation (I currently make 25.55 per hour/40hrs .44 per mile and 28 days PTO per year)
2) Decent cost of health insurance (for myself and children-united health care 220 per month)
3) Has a decent pediatric program (if possible) Im currently a pedi-case manager, but have done adult hospice too and the oh so fun admissions
4) Good reputation of treating its employees like they are worth something!
5) Bonuses?????? Hey christmas ones are awesome. Gotta ask.
AM I ASKING TOO MUCH??? LOL I WILL TAKE 1 AND 2 IF I CAN AQUIRE A POSTITION.