CHPN ExamRegister Today!
- by ajitamamasita May 30, '12Hi, I have my scheduled test date for mid June and was wondering if anyone can recommend a place to get practice test questions, or would anyone be willing to share test questions they've used for this exam? I am currently using CHPN Exam Secrets Study Guide, but there aren't many questions in the book. I sure appreciate any suggestions. Thank you.
- Jun 15, '12 by DelanaRN
- Sep 4, '12 by LookUp2SkyQuote from ajitamamasitaTo anyone who may have taken the exam in June... I am scheduled to take the exam in a couple of weeks. I have been studying the recommended Generalist and Questions book. I have seen the "Exam Secrets Study Guide," mentioned as well.Hi, I have my scheduled test date for mid June and was wondering if anyone can recommend a place to get practice test questions, or would anyone be willing to share test questions they've used for this exam? I am currently using CHPN Exam Secrets Study Guide, but there aren't many questions in the book. I sure appreciate any suggestions. Thank you.
My question is this: Am I on the right course in reviewing the questions in the Study Guide? Are those questions similar to the actual exam questions? I am a detailed person and keep finding myself trying to study for the NCLEX all over again-lol. I'd like to be able to fine-tune my studying to more pertinent topics and questions.
Any assistance/advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
- Sep 6, '12 by CannondaleRNI am scheduled to take the exam on 9/12/12. Mostly I have been studying CHPN Exam Secrets & Study Guide for the Generalist & Palliative Nurse & also Core Curriculum which is awfully dry. A co-worker who took the exam last year said the Exam Secrets book was the best book to study.
- Sep 8, '12 by smurfynurseyWhen do you find out if you pass? Is it instant or do you have to wait?
I need to take the CHPPN exam at some point in the near future
- Sep 8, '12 by westieluvAt the testing center where I went I found out immediately after taking the exam. They gave me a sheet of paper that stated that I passed and had my score on it. My certificate from the NBCHPN came in the mail several weeks later.
- Sep 10, '12 by LookUp2SkyHi Cannondale I just wanted to wish you the best towards your CHPN exam! I am scheduled right behind you, for the 18th of Sept. I am not the world's best test taker and am already nervous! I just pray I'm covering all the pertinent study materials! If you have any helpful pointers, please let me know. Again, GO FOR IT! Our patient's need us
- Sep 11, '12 by LookUp2SkyHi CannondaleRN - Tomorrow is your big day! Not to worry, I have a good feeling about you passing!! Remember, take time out for yourself today, i.e., soak in a hot bath, sing in the shower, go to bed early, read a non-relavant book, etc.
I'm pulling for you, and will say a prayer for you too! You can do it....go for it, and know it will be over for four years!!