Home Health Happy HourRegister Today!
- by sboudreaux Jul 4, '11Hello to all,
I live in North Dallas. I was wondering how many home health nurses/professionals would go to a happy hour that offered a healthcare professional to be able to ask questions to for example a wound care nurse, cardiologist, etc. I know I feel like I'm on the front lines sometimes with out the right equipment/knowledge. Also, I would like to just meet other nurses in the same field to just network and share ideas. I was wondering if I could get some feedback from fellow nurses!
- Jul 4, '11 by cathrn64I'm in Illinois. But, I think that sounds like a good idea!
- Jul 4, '11 by caliotter3Sounds good to me too. Sometimes have it at lunch time. Or even a breakfast meeting.
- Jul 4, '11 by KateRN1I would totally be up for it, but have noticed that (at least in my area) no one really wants to network. It's such a dog-eat-dog marketplace that no one wants to share information. I've never seen a business so bass-ackwards as our healthcare system.
- Jul 12, '11 by sboudreauxThanks! I appreciate your thoughts!
- Jul 13, '11 by Not_A_Hat_PersonI don't drink, but I think it's a great idea!
- Jul 15, '11 by KateRN1