PN Program- hesi every semesterRegister Today!
- by ashleybs222 Dec 19, '12I just started my pn program and we were told we'll have to take the hesi all three terms; one the first term, two the second, and three the third. (at least I'm pretty sure that's what the teacher said) How exactly do these work? And what would be a good study guide/book to use? I see books for entrance & exit hesi exams, but what should i go for when i have one every few months? This just seemed confusing to me..any further explanation or advice would be greatly appreciated Thanks in advance.
- Dec 20, '12 by shae_dashawnIn our program only had 3 semesters ( the program was 11 months). We had a hesi fundamentals, med surg, OB, peds, mental health, pharmacology, we had a drug claculation test every semester that you had to pass with a 90%, and a exit hesi that you had to pass in order to complete the program.
- Dec 20, '12 by DivaLaJuicyWe have a Hesi exam for each semester for Fundamentals, Pharmacology, Med Surg, Mental Health Peds, etc. So for each class, study your NCLEX-PN book for each subject as well as read your text books they really help
- Dec 20, '12 by JustBeachyNurseMoved to HESI forum to elicit further response.
Please note that the HESI forum is moderated to ensure accurate and legitimate material is posted. Therefore all posts submitted to this forum must be reviewed by a moderator before being posted in public view.
- Mar 1 by dkiggansAny suggestions for the PN Hesi on Pharmacology. I take it in 2 weeks and I'm freaking out. Please let me know how it was. Thank you
- Mar 2 by 2bNurseMustangBrush up on adverse reactions/nursing consideration....wasnt really that bad at all.