Hesi Exit Test - Page 38Register Today!
- May 8, '11 by AngelxoxoDoes anyone have help for HESI V-6 and V-7? Any help would be greatly appreciated
- May 9, '11 by COMEWHATMAYQuote from success093Congratulations sucess093. Please can you email any of the volumes you have to my email address firstname.lastname@example.org. I have until friday to pass the exit. any help would be appreciated. Thanksi took version 6 last week Friday and was my second attempt; To the glory of God i got 968. I studied the Hesi textbook and i paid attention to the hints the boxes. The calculation boosts the point. Good luck everyone
- Jun 9, '11 by talkingmamaHello!
I am new to allnurses.com and was wondering if you could help with any versions of HESI exit exam?
talkingmamaLast edit by talkingmama on Jun 9, '11 : Reason: decided to delete
- Jun 9, '11 by talkingmamaAny help with Hesi exit exam versions appreciated? Have not taken yet.
TalkingmamaLast edit by talkingmama on Jun 9, '11 : Reason: decided to delete
- Jul 6, '11 by I Luv Nursing2Quote from success093That's great!!!! I take version 6 Friday, my second attempt. Do you have any notes to help me study. Anyting will help. Really want to past this time around. thanksi took version 6 last week Friday and was my second attempt; To the glory of God i got 968. I studied the Hesi textbook and i paid attention to the hints the boxes. The calculation boosts the point. Good luck everyone
- Jul 15, '11 by crazystudentnurse12hey guys im new to allnurses.com. im a struggling nursing student. im so close. i graduated but i cant seem to pass this hesi exit exam. i just failed it again yesterday for the 5th time. im going crazy. now my school is giving us 2 more chances and if i fail both i have to retake a class. which is not until next spring sem. =/ if any1 has already taken version 6 or 7 please please help me. email- email@example.com
- Jul 17, '11 by clinicalteachI am okay with ATI and HESI as an evaluation for finding out where some of the deficiencies are in a students knowledge so that we as educators can go back and focus on those area. To the poster whose classmate committed suicide, my heart goes out to your entire class. I know that at the for profit school that I just walked out of yesterday they use it as a tool to hold up students from taking the boards. They then hold up students paperwork until they have a good feeling that you may pass the nclex off of this. so a student who might not fare well on a HESI but pass the NCLEX may be made to wait several months before getting their ATT..or at least that they know of. just one of my little issues with that school. If we as educators had worked in conjunction with the motivated students, we shouldn't have the crappy passing rates, but since its a for profit school, we are bullied into passing people that shouldnt, i kicked someone out of my clinicals for unprofessional behavior and he went whining to admin and I almost lost my job . They turn us into eunochs. Sorry, off the topic there for a moment.