Hesi Exit Test - Page 13Register Today!
- Feb 18, '09 by oct3dmyself and my fellow classmates said the same thing but if this problem keeps up someone is going to acknowledge it and work towards changing tis as a requirement
- Feb 21, '09 by onehotmedic5My thing is how can it be possible that state board of nursing can allow such testing if all of the schools are not doing it and then making students repeat classes that they have already passed. Its all over the news about the shortage of nurses and they wonder why... No one wants this much drama with school especially if they have great grades but cant pass Hesi... I dont understand.
- Feb 23, '09 by oct3dWhen my classmates and I first had this problem we went to the Boards of nursing of that state and they said they had no control over what the school requirements are for finishing but they would look into it but no one did so we had to find another way to be heard and that is how we were allowed to get another chance to test, so shortage or not I would recommend that anyone looking to go to a nursing school to be very aware of both the entrance and exit requiements for the school they are intrested in.
- Mar 6, '09 by Brooke08I have a question?
Does anyone who passed the Hesi with an 850 remember how many they missed or how many their classmates missed?
- Mar 9, '09 by lsw1956Our school requires a 900 to pass HESI. Half or the class did not acheive a 900. About 90% of the class did acheive a 850 or higher. I took boards about three weeks ago and I thought it was much easier than HESI. I had to take HESI exit three times. FIrst time I scored 891, second time 858 and finally on the third time I scored 1006. When I took boards questions turned off at 75. SO much easier! Thank the Lord it's over!!!
- Mar 9, '09 by PhillyBSNHas anyone tried Suzzanne's plan? You need 15 posts but I dont think i am no where near. We have a HESI scheduled in one month. Does anyone has tips? I have the Saunders Book and have been practicing the questions but I would hate to fail this exam. It seems this stress is common among other nursing students. Does anyone have any last minute (one month to prep) tips?
- Mar 10, '09 by lsw1956When I studied for HESI I did questions, questions, and more questions. Saunders is a good book. The Kaplan book is also good, it really helped me to know how to eliminate answers. Well worth the money spent.
- Mar 17, '09 by zakary08hi everyone
i'm gonna take the hesi on the 26 of march for lpn program i just need advice and help with some study material plz
- Mar 18, '09 by PhillyBSNI practice about 100 questions every other day, should i do more?
- Mar 18, '09 by lsw1956Personally, I think you should do at least 100 per day. Make sure you do your practice test on all subjects since this is an exit exam. There will also be drug and dosage calculation questions on the exam. Remember on psych the nurse always asks an open ended question to allow client opportunuity to talk. Know Erickson and proper growth developement such as type of games, toys, etc for certain age groups. Good luck!!!