Hesi exit help for 2013Register Today!
- by RN2B13 Feb 3Does anyone know what resources will help me passing??! I take it in June and would like to prepare myself as soon as possible I don't like to wait the last minute. Thanks in advance!!
- Feb 3 by babyboomQuote from RN2B13I just passed mine on Thursday!! So happy to get that stress out of the way. What really helped me, was the nclex4000 cd I bought off Amazon. I used to do about 100-150 questions a day. Also, I registered my Hesi blue book online, on Evolve, and did questions off of that also. Hope this helps!Does anyone know what resources will help me passing??! I take it in June and would like to prepare myself as soon as possible I don't like to wait the last minute. Thanks in advance!!
- Feb 16 by traumaRUsFriendly staff reminder - please do not offer to exchange material from your schools as most of this is copyrighted. Also giving your emails out on the internet does open you to receiving spam and viruses.
- Feb 16 by alina1235I passed HESI 93% with 100% in math which my school said I set a record. I am terrible in math but tutored my first semester in another college for the tease and it helped me pass the HESI exam with that high of a score.
- Feb 17 by iacaI passed a couple weeks ago with a 929. I did 50 questions a day of Saunders or NCLEX 4000. I also read the entire med-surg section in the blue HESI book. I subscribed to the NCSBN question bank but I didn't find it helpful, the questions were nothing like on the regular HESI.
- Mar 19 by brownberrrytips that helped with the hesi exit is using kaplan test taking strategies it helps you in answering critical thinking question you see on the hesi
- Mar 22 by CT PixieHESI blue book? which one is that? Is it this one ---> HESI Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination, 3e (HESI Evolve Reach Comprehensive Review f/ NCLEX-RN Examination): HESI: 9780323065856: Amazon.com: Books
- Mar 22 by CT PixieThank you so much 2bNurseMustang
- Mar 22 by BSN-NavyNurseHello there!
I passed the exit exam with an 1187 and what I did was do EVERY case study and practice question on the evolve website. I read the rationales for why I got things right and wrong while most just read why they got something wrong. In addition, there is a book called prioritization, delegation and assignment that helped me A LOT with prioritization questions that Hesi seems to love. Hope that helps!