Hesi Exit Exam - Page 3Register Today!
- Dec 9, '08 by jjlamani will be graduating next week and now am staring the joy of the hesi down as it is required for me to take the test before my school will authorize me for the nclex. trying right now to build up my 15 posts so i can get my hands on suzannne's tips.
for me right now, i am not overly worried. i figure that i have gotten through the hard-part. i know what i know and have a strategy for studying that saw me through my program and besides, not that i want to but even if i fail the hesi, i can take it a million times and it has no bearing on my degree.
i will have graduated anyway and know that when i do pass the hesi that for the most part, i wont have anything to worry about after that. something like 96% of people who pass the hesi go on to pass the nclex.
i try to do everything with a positive attitude (i think that is what has gotten me this far in life ) and i look at the hesi as an opportunity to really find out what i know and what i need to focus on.
- Aug 3, '09 by chctwqueenThe link is no longer working. Darn it!
- Jun 2, '12 by study4hesihello guys, i am taking my hesi at the end of the month and i don't know which tools is good to study for my hesi exit, please help.. thanks!
- Jun 4, '12 by student foreverIt sounds like the hesi exit exam is an "end of the lpn course" test nationwide? What is the Hesi entrance for?
- Aug 8, '12 by Brooklyn7582In our school the HESI entrance is for the RN program and the exit is for LPN to pass before we take our boards...Taking mine tomorrow!
- Oct 2, '12 by kgreggWhich one is "harder" the HESI or the TEAS..was told that I will be tested on Math, Reading Comp, Grammar and Vocabulary.... The school I "plan"on attending just recently switched to the HESI.... is this a good thing? I am SOOO not A test taker.... Study guide here I come!Thanks Folks!
- Oct 2, '12 by JustBeachyNurseMoved to HESI forum