Hesi ExamRegister Today!
- by kimberlyteer Feb 22Hello. I took my Hesi Exam today. I"m so glad it"s over. Everything was a breeze except the vocab section. The math, grammar, and reading portions are very basic. I studied a month for the vocab. I memorized all the words in the Hesi A2 Evolve 2nd Edition. I even reviewed my medical terminology book. I took a variety of practice test on the quizlet app and only recognized about 10 words out of 55. I know there are serval different Hesi Exams and you never know which version you might get, but from my experience vocab was the most challenging. I even had a question about prosecuting peers or something based on the matter. That was weird. I" m just glad I can focus on something else until I get a ya or no pertaining my admission to my school of choice.
Sent from my iPhone using allnurses.com
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=817407©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 707 Views
- Feb 22 by elchavitoI'm taking the HESI tomorrow and I cannot stop worrying!!!
Mine is in A&P, reading comprehension, critical thinking and math.
Math is probably my worst subject. Should I be this freaked out?
How was math?
- Feb 24 by KaepuriceIm also taking the hesi this friday coming up (3/1/13) and im so scared. Math is definetly my weakest point which is the section im most worried about. Im even considering recheduling b/c i dont feel very prepared for the math at all... hey elchavito how did u do on your exam?
- Feb 24 by FtrRn15So how did it go? I'm taking mine this Saturday and I don't feel ready either!! I am more worried about the Anatomy and Physiology section mainly!
- Feb 25 by Sinu83I took hesi last week and it wasn't bad. My overall score was 96%. English reading was the hardest for me because it's my second language so that I scored only 92.
- Feb 25 by Mimi524Hey everybody!
I took the HESI exam three weeks ago. Math: Make sure you study the Admission Assessment study guide ! I did not have any Roman numerals on my exam but many conversions, proportions and decimals (adding, subtracting etc.) -they do let you use the calculator on the computer. That was a lot of help.
Reading: Just read some short stories & answer questions about it. Simple. Use study guide.
Grammar: Use study guide to brush up on some things but pretty simple.
Vocabulary! Is where the study guide did NOT help, they had words on there that I never heard of nor knew the meaning of. I scored low on this section .
I did pass overall with a great score ! (My school did not have us take the science or A&P section)
*Hope this helps ! Good luck everyone !
QUESTION! I received my scores right away after I was done with exam, does anyone know how long it takes for school to get them. It's been 3 weeks & still have not heard anything...