Help failed hesi a2 entrance - Page 2Register Today!
- Oct 12, '12 by KymberleeQuote from Ivonne.AvitiaCONGRATS!! Math is one of my weak subjects as well,I went from a 68% to 84%.I want to thank you guys all for your great advice! I passed it the second time with flying colors!!!
So I'm beyond ecstatic! I received and 88% on the test, wish I could of gotten a 90% but that 88% will do .
I don't exactly recall how I did on all of the sections, BUT!!! I got a 94% on MATH! I studied fractions backwards and forwards, conversions, ratios and percentages! ALSO!!! I purchased this one book called Math for Nurses by Kaplan! Guys, that book is amazing. It tells you step by step how to do things, basic arithmetic, IV solution calculations, everything. I'll be keeping that nursing school for sure. But either way, I strongly recommend that book as a studying tool as well! Anyway! I used to quizlet as well they had a bunch of awesome material on there. THANK YOU GUYS!!!!
- Feb 27 by gennyq86HELP! I got a overall 77% on my HESI exam yesterday. I'm going to retake in 60days I need to pass this time. I did great on Math with a 94% and Read/Comp with a 90% and Grammer and with an 88%. I bombed the Vocab with a 66% and the A&P with a 50% I'm so upset with myself! I don't know what happened! If anyone has any advise please contact me!
- Feb 27 by merricks4What do score do you need for the school you are applying to? I took it and didn't pass. Take it again in a week. I didn't do well on the vocabulary either. The words I studied from the hesi book where not the same as the ones on the test. My school requires a n overall 75%. What study guides did you use?
- Feb 28 by merricks4I didn't get the required score and still gt excepted received the letter in the mail yesterday! I'm so happy! The school is competitive and other requirements where needed to get excepted! I'm so happy! I start in the fall!
- Mar 1 by kimberlyteerThat great !!! What school?
Sent from my iPhone using allnurses.com
- Mar 1 by StayHumble11Quote from merricks4Not to be rude but just wanted you to know that it is "accepted" and not "excepted".I didn't get the required score and still gt excepted received the letter in the mail yesterday! I'm so happy! The school is competitive and other requirements where needed to get excepted! I'm so happy! I start in the fall!
- Mar 1 by merricks4Ohio University Zanesville