University of Hawaii-MEPN PROGRAM...anyone heard about it? - Page 14Register Today!
- Mar 9, '10 by hnguyenHi guys. I'm new to this forum and all the information posted have been extremely helpful. Does anyone know how the waitlist works? Do you know if they have contacted everyone for interview even if they are on the waitlist?
- Mar 9, '10 by erigrl057So they said we should hear any final decisions within the next two weeks. So I guess it's just a waiting game for many of us who already went for their interviews. good luck everyone! i'd like to hear any updates as to who gets into the program!!
- Mar 9, '10 by hollownurseThanks. We'll keep everyone posted.
- Mar 18, '10 by AjBobHey all I just wanted to give a heads up, I got in and was notified via phone....I can't wait to meet you all this year or next! I hope we can carry over this supportive energy.
Good luck to all, and if this isn't your year don't take it too hard (I know it upsetting), next years apps are soon!!!!!Last edit by AjBob on Mar 18, '10 : Reason: Grammer
- Mar 18, '10 by erigrl057Congrats ajbob...
- Mar 18, '10 by erigrl057anyone else got contacted via phone about being admitted to the program?
- Mar 19, '10 by blahblah56congrats AjBob! Do you mind me asking how you did on the prereqs?
- Mar 19, '10 by AjBobBlahblah,
I got an A inor. chem. and anatomy, B stats, taking phyis. now (will be an A), and taking micro. in summer.
Hope that's helpful!
Ps- I got by Bac. at UHM, had a ref. from a nurse and a bio. teacher and volunteer at a hospital.
- Mar 19, '10 by blahblah56chem was required?
- Mar 20, '10 by hollownurseI am abroad, so I got an Email that I have also been accepted to the Public Health Nursing program. Very Excited! It's a great program with a fantastic focus. I got all As in the Pre-req except for Anatomy. I will finish up soon but will have As. If any one has questions, just ask. Cheers