KCC SPRING 2012Register Today!
- by lovenaee Nov 16, '11Will anyone be going to Kcc for spring 2012?
- Hi lovenaee,
I am going to KCC 2012 spring. Are you, too?
I am excited to attend the orientation on Friday.
- Yes!!! Friday is soon! Im excited too. Did you turn in all your health requirements yet ?
- Yep. I mailed it in last week. I purchased $388 money order, and now thinking about what to wear for the orientation. They take a picture for ID card.
I am so nervous about the coming semester. I hope this orientation will ease my anxiety a bit.
- I'm so nervous too! Everyone is telling me to be ready cuz it isn't easy! Where did you purchase your money order? I was thinking of getting a cashiers check at the bank... Idk what to wear either. Just no white yeah? Excited to meet you! How old are you?
- You cracked me up by your last question, lovenaee. I'm very old! I have more than 10 years of work experience in a different field(non-medical).
I've heard the same thing about the program. We are supposed to cry a lot, right? but let's try to enjoy this rough sailing together!
I bought the money order at a post office. They charge $1.10 fee. Not too bad.
By the way, are you planning to transfer to RN-BSN program after you get your RN license?
- Haha sorry! That was a rude question!!
I heard Walmart does money orders too? Have you ever gotten it from them?
& yes I'm sure we'll be crying alot, or at least I will!
I am planning to get my BSN yes, thank goodness the bridge program is back! Saves so much money!
- Nov 17, '11 by supermunchkinNo, I have never gotten a money order at Walmart...
Wherever convenient for you will work.
See you tomorrow!
- Nov 17, '11 by lovenaeeOkay! See you tomorrow.
- Nov 17, '11 by jujubees1I am just curious. What is the cost for the nursing program at KCC per semester or per year? Thank you!