One Year in the Army Nurse Corps, DNA x 3, and Tinfoil Lining in my Patrol Cap - Page 2Register Today!
- Quote from evilobsterI thought the same thing, too! LOL. But the first one made it all the way to AFIP, and I don't know them.that...
a.) sounds just like the military
b.)like you angered someone that was handling your sample...
- Apr 17, '12 by CrufflerJJQuote from LunahRNThen again, there's always BOHICA.TARFU = "totally and royally fouled up," or "things are really fouled up."
Still love using F-U-B-A-R. Hey, it could be "fouled"! Hahaha.
- Apr 17, '12 by TheMediaLiesFrom an ex-soldier to another.....Hooah!!!!
Btw, I'm an ex soldier because I dont like living off a duffel bag, no porcelain toilets, no regular showers, standng in line to eat, and no king size beds. Lol.Last edit by TheMediaLies on Apr 17, '12
- Quote from CrufflerJJHahaha... to which I always say, "BYOK." Ya know ... bring your own KY.Then again, there's always BOHICA.
- Quote from TheMediaLiesThank you for your service! Side note ... I fit in a duffel bag.Btw, I'm an ex soldier because I dont like living off a duffel bag
- Apr 18, '12 by CrufflerJJQuote from LunahRNBraggart!Side note ... I fit in a duffel bag.
I fit in a deuce and a half.
- Apr 19, '12 by SoldierNurse22Quote from LunahRNHaha! Me too! And HOOAH because here comes that PT Test! (BOHICA?)Thank you for your service! Side note ... I fit in a duffel bag.
- Apr 19, '12 by LunahRNYeah, I'm taking my APFT on Monday. Woo! Hope I do okay ... I've been slacking on my PT since being very sick in February and March (stupid viral cough that would NOT go away for 5+ weeks, had to endure jokes about pertussis and kennel cough, hahaha).
- Apr 20, '12 by SoldierNurse22Aww, that's no fun. I was going to take mine a few weeks back but ended up getting sick (and actually spiking a bona fide fever!) the night before I was supposed to take it. Hopefully you're off this weekend and can get some decent Army sleep?
(Upon review, I believe the last 3 words of the above sentence are actually a contradiction in terms...)
- Apr 20, '12 by LunahRNI'm on call for SANE on Saturday, but I'm off Sunday, thank goodness! I should be able to get some rest.