Air Force Nursing 2013 - Page 8Register Today!
- Jan 3 by zacheus81Kdazzle, yes I live in Cincinnati, too. I'm new to this site and was unware u couldn't give out names.
- Jan 3 by kdazzlehey zacheus81,
I am not sure if you are or are not suppose to give out names. my recruiter that I am working with is Ssgt ******. Is that who you have? There were some other that were taking over for him when he was on a 6 week training in florida but he is back now. Who is your recruiter?Last edit by traumaRUs on Jan 4 : Reason: TOS
- Jan 4 by kdazzlehey JillyRN,
I just signed my application too. I had my interview today. It went really well. Time to wait it out again. Good luck to you and everyone else thats waiting too. my recruiter said that the boards meet Feb. 19, and the estimated release date is march 8th. Is that what you were told?
- Jan 4 by kdazzlehey zacheus81,
Ok, I just learned that you cant use names. LOL. they bleeped it out when I put my recruiters name on the last message I sent you. my recruiter has been awesome. He is so nice. I hope you have been having a good experience too. have you signed your application yet for the feb/march boards? talk to you soon.
- Jan 4 by zacheus81Kdazzle, I did see your earlier post prior to them bleeping it out. Same recruiter. Different experience.
- Jan 6 by kdazzlehey zacheus81,
as far as your experience, how has it been for you? I know he is new and sometimes he doesnt always know the answer but there has been someone else in there that he can resort too. has your experience been bad?
- Jan 7 by zacheus81I'd rather not discuss it on this site. If you would like to hear about my experience... Just send me a private message. And I'll email, Facebook or text ya. Your choice. Just let me know.
- Jan 7 by JillyRNKdazzle,
Yes, the 8th was what I was told but he said to expect up to a month after the board met to be sure. It is fortunate timing cause my husband's final day in the Army is March 28th and we're hoping to have an answer by then.
- Jan 8 by carlily0513Hi!
I am also hoping to be selected in the Feb/March board as a Crit Care nurse. I am currently in the ANG, i've been a nurse for 4 years and am probably the only applicant putting an application together in 2 weeks. haha Extremely nervous but hoping for the best! Good luck to you all!