Air Force Nursing 2013 - Page 33Register Today!
- Jun 28 by Dreaming1007For those applying for NTP, the board is set to meet July 30th, the original date was July 15th. The recruiters are supposed to receive notice on who got selected around Aug 17th. At least that is what my recruiter said. We have a pretty good rapport being that I am prior service and I told him from the beginning not to jerk me around (in a nice way).
- Jul 1 by air4zQuote from ndsrnI was supposed to leave yesterday for July 2 COT but it got moved to August. Anyway, I will be stationed at Travis AFB as well so I guess see you this August and at Travis? (Hopefully nothing changes again..)Hello everyone,
I have been following this thread for a while. I am 27 year old male a crit care nurse from Arizona applying of an FQ spot. I just received notice from my recruiter that I was selected from the Feb 19 boards for ICU, I will be leaving for COT in August and will be stationed at Travis AFB. I hope everyone here receives word soon. I do not know about apps getting sent back but I will be happy to help any way I can.
- Jul 5 by SN2013Have you graduated yet? I am applying for NTP as well
- Jul 8 by Dreaming1007SN2013, not sure if that was directed towards me but if it is...yes I just graduated in May and passed my boards last week I do have a job lined up just in case I am not accepted just because of the overwhelming amount of applicants for NTP.
- Jul 9 by dreamerkayAnyone know of a recruiter I can contact in NY region that they can PM me ?
- Jul 11 by JazzyjazzHello everyone. I am in my last year of completing my BSN. I will graduate in May 2014. I've tried to get in contact with a recruiter here in MA and I just received an email today. I was just curious as to what the process is like, what are my options, requirements? I tried to read the prior post but with 33 pages of information I figured that I could just ask.
- Jul 13 by jfratianhttp://allnurses.com/government-mili...631-page5.html
This links you to the thread "2014 AF Nursing." It has some good info.
- Jul 14 by SN2013It was directed toward you, Dreaming1007, sorry I didn't reply to your post!
- Dec 3 by JillyRNAny other clinical nurse alternates out there? I was placed at #3 so I'm not very optimistic. Just curious if any others have been called up.