Summer 2012 at West Ga
- 0Nov 11, '11 by cocopuffHello everyone!! Is anybody applying for the summer 2012 at West GA University?
- 0Jan 4, '12 by karamarie91I think I should go there in person to speak to an advisor about the program because I don't know much about the program except that I heard that it's good. I live a hour and some minutes away from there too. Anybody heard any reviews about the nursing program and school in general? Any experiences?
- 0Jan 12, '12 by JeannePCTHello,
I just finished my packet and think I have everything turned in.
I took the TEAS V on Saturday and had an adjusted score of 84%. I have about a 3.0 GPA and a BS in Psychology which I hope will count for some extra points =)
What scores/GPA did ya'll have? Have you applied anywhere else?
I applied to GA Highlands but I had an F in A & P II when I was in Afghanistan and could not take my final cause the proctor was out for 2 weeks - I re-took it and got an A the next term but a few school average the 2 grades together so it lowered my Science/Math scores pretty badly. So applying at UWGA and WGTC for this Summer/Fall and we'll see how it goes!
Good Luck to you all!
- 0Jan 12, '12 by karamarie91I have everything turned in, but the Registar's office seems to still be sorting thorough final transcripts. I hope that mine is still reviewed before the end of the month. I made a 90.7 on the TEAS and have a 3.69 cumulative GPA and a 4.0 science. I applied to other schools in the Atlanta area (Emory, Clayton, Kennesaw) as well. I'm trying to endure the waiting game.
- 0Jan 19, '12 by FrysGIRLI applied too. I got a 86 on the TEAS and my transcript is still in the process of being evaluated. I don't know about you guys, but I haven't started CNA certification school yet. I wonder if there is enough space to get certified between the time the acceptance letters are sent out and the first day of classes...