Summer 2012 at West GaRegister Today!
- by cocopuff Nov 11, '11Hello everyone!! Is anybody applying for the summer 2012 at West GA University?
- Nov 11, '11 by karamarie91I applied there, I am waiting on them to evaluate my transcripts. But I don't think they will until early next year. It doesn't matter to me as long as they do it when the nursing school needs it.
- Nov 11, '11 by cocopuffHi there! Have you finished all the core classes? I'm wondering do we have to finished all the classes after this fall or could be in the spring. Do you know how many students they accept each year?
- Nov 12, '11 by karamarie91I will be finished with Micro and Developmental Psych by the end of this semester. I believe you just have to all the prereqs done before enrollment into the nursing classes. But you call them though to make sure.
- Nov 14, '11 by AshBrock1091I'm also applying to West GA for the summer...I'm hopeful that I get in...its my first choice.
- Jan 4, '12 by jonesgeoI am applying to their too. Thank goodness I am taking classes too because it helps with the waiting game.
- Jan 4, '12 by karamarie91I think I should go there in person to speak to an advisor about the program because I don't know much about the program except that I heard that it's good. I live a hour and some minutes away from there too. Anybody heard any reviews about the nursing program and school in general? Any experiences?
- Jan 12, '12 by JeannePCTHello,
I just finished my packet and think I have everything turned in.
I took the TEAS V on Saturday and had an adjusted score of 84%. I have about a 3.0 GPA and a BS in Psychology which I hope will count for some extra points =)
What scores/GPA did ya'll have? Have you applied anywhere else?
I applied to GA Highlands but I had an F in A & P II when I was in Afghanistan and could not take my final cause the proctor was out for 2 weeks - I re-took it and got an A the next term but a few school average the 2 grades together so it lowered my Science/Math scores pretty badly. So applying at UWGA and WGTC for this Summer/Fall and we'll see how it goes!
Good Luck to you all!
- Jan 12, '12 by karamarie91I have everything turned in, but the Registar's office seems to still be sorting thorough final transcripts. I hope that mine is still reviewed before the end of the month. I made a 90.7 on the TEAS and have a 3.69 cumulative GPA and a 4.0 science. I applied to other schools in the Atlanta area (Emory, Clayton, Kennesaw) as well. I'm trying to endure the waiting game.
- Jan 19, '12 by FrysGIRLI applied too. I got a 86 on the TEAS and my transcript is still in the process of being evaluated. I don't know about you guys, but I haven't started CNA certification school yet. I wonder if there is enough space to get certified between the time the acceptance letters are sent out and the first day of classes...