PIEDMONT residency, anyone else get their app in?! - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 26, '11 by bigcrisrnya, met with the head of the department, and the four icu managers. they were all really nice. i think they liked that i had taken the initiative to get acls/ecg certified, along with cont to study the NIS stroke scale. i felt i answered all my questions well. had to think on the clinical questions since it had been so long, but i came up with the answers. now i just hope they decide soon and i get to work! i miss treating patients and i really want to start putting all i've studied to practical use!
have a great weekend!
- Sep 9, '11 by csweetoothC did you hear anything yet??
- Sep 12, '11 by bigcrisrnSadly no... still hoping to hear. Did you start all ready?? hope all is well on your end!
- Sep 13, '11 by csweetoothI start on 10-10-11 with all the other new hires.
- Nov 27, '11 by p421clcpHow long after getting the "forwarding to the manager" email did it take to get an interview? I got that email today. Hoping to get in to the OR residency program.
- Nov 28, '11 by MJB2010Do you know which specialties they are offering this go around? I have a few apps pending and two say forwarding to manager (not residency), one I got a call for an interview same day whereas other one has been forwarded to manager a few weeks with no call. The residency app just says " app reviewed" but not forwarded to manager which makes me think that is a bad thing. Ugh. Let me know if you hear anything!
- Dec 8, '11 by missladyrnThey have already started interviewing for the residency. Anyone get an interview?
- May 27, '12 by court2012Has anyone interviewed for the 2012 Nurse Residency Program?