Piedmont College 2013 Nursing Applicants - Page 3Register Today!
- Feb 28 by Jesse_AnAries1573: Hey! I can tell you what they asked me at Piedmont for my interview! (I got accepted YAY!!!) BUT here are a few that I remember, and the interview wasn't long:
-Why do you want to become a nurse: just a tip don't say because you love people and want to help them, expand on that give real and meaningful reasons.
-What do you do to deal with stress, how do you manage it when you have three big tests in one week?
-Tell us some of your strengths and weaknesses: Another tip, focus more on your strengths than your weaknesses, but still give one or two weaknesses.
-Have you ever worked in a health care related field?
And for now that is all I can remember, if I think of more I will let you know Ohh! And, they will ask you if you have any questions for them, try to have at least one or two questions.
For example I asked which hospitals we would get to do rotations in and I asked what all we will get to see and experience during our rotations.
I hope this helps. If you have more questions I am here to help! I know from experience how nerve racking and stressful the whole process can be! And how rewarding it is to see your hard work pay off
- Feb 28 by Jesse_AnOverjoyed15: I will be at Athens as well! Yayy! Congrats to you!
- Mar 13 by Sara NicoleHello everyone. I know I am a little late with this, but I will be attending the Athens campus in the fall. I am really anxious and excited. I am checking the mail every day in hopes to receive the packet they have us looking for. Anyone hear anything lately?
- Mar 13 by Jesse_AnI am too! But, no I have not. I have for financial aid kind of. They needed me to fill out a verification worksheet, but other than that I have not hear anything else yet. Have you?
- Mar 13 by Jesse_AnQuote from Sara NicoleHello everyone. I know I am a little late with this, but I will be attending the Athens campus in the fall. I am really anxious and excited. I am checking the mail every day in hopes to receive the packet they have us looking for. Anyone hear anything lately?
I have been waiting as well, still haven't heard much else yet. I did have to fill out a verification worksheet for financial aid, like I was telling Overjoyed15. But, other than that I am still waiting to hear more information!
- Mar 13 by Sara NicoleNothing yet....trying to patiently wait
- Mar 15 by Bluegirl1227I am wait listed for Piedmont (Athens campus) this fall. Anybody else?