LPN starting salary Atlanta,GA????????Register Today!
- by flower2007 Nov 29, '06Whats is the starting salary for LPN's in Atlanta??? I have heard as low as $11 and as high as $17 iam confused!!!!!
Can anyone tell me what the starting salary is? and where u would make the most money............
- Sep 18, '08 by marquelleDear Flower2007
the salary for LPN are as you stated from 11 to 18 some are even more up to 22 dollars per hour however it is up to how many years of experience you have to be able to negotiate such. good luck
- Sep 22, '08 by GoosbyLPNI've been asking the same question and it seems no one will answer, or they will answer about place far from ATL?? We're both in the same boat I wanna know too...as a new LPN
- Sep 22, '08 by luv4nursingQuote from Studyinghard2bLPNI've been asking the same question and it seems no one will answer, or they will answer about place far from ATL?? We're both in the same boat I wanna know too...as a new LPN
I think that it is probably the same as anywhere else, LPNs will make the most in LTC and the least in the hospital or doctors office most of the time. I think both LPNs and RNs are underpaid in the hospital. You will see rates advertised if you look in the sunday classifieds as well. If you arent interested in LTC you can also look into peds home health/private duty. Its decent pay and light work, depending on the case.
- Sep 23, '08 by FeFe23 RNSpeaking from my personal experiences, home health and hospice has paid the best during my career 18.50 -21.00. Dialysis clinic and LTC offered the least pay (15.75-16.50) and the hardest work. I have never desired to work in a doctor's office or hospital, so I can't comment on that; also the pay I quoted is for Metro Atlanta.