Gwinnett Tech Nursing Program 2012 kaplan exam - Page 43Register Today!
- Jul 20, '12 by La_La81Hello Ladies! I applaud ALL of you in your effort and I hope your journey is going well. I have applied and wish to get into GTC's 2014 program! Yes I am preparing far in advance, but I was hoping that one of you would email the Kaplan Exam study guide to me? I would like to began preparing and studying for this test as I am a HORRIBLE test taker! Thanks in advance to anyone ready and willing! email@example.com
- Jul 20, '12 by kiki69La!
Thanks so much! We all are so excited! I wish there was something we could send you. But there isn't. What most of us did was go buy the Kaplan study guide from the bookstore or studied our A & P notes. The sheets they sent to us in the email didn't have any kind of study guide on there. Just a couple of examples of questions...which is in the book. Good luck to you in getting in! It's so hard but so worth it! Just do the practice questions, I'm a horrible standardized test taker also so I feel you.
Talk to you later,
- Jul 23, '12 by La_La81Thank You Kiki! I will look into purchasing the kaplan study guide. Best of luck to you all : )
- Aug 25, '12 by NeoNatMomi didnt hear anything about there being alot of chem, and didnt hear about anything that deals with physics, but this wasnt the same meeting, so maybe thats why, if anyone cld give me an outline on what ms jackson advised, i would greatly appreciate it!
- hey Kiki. if you don't mind my asking....I am also trying to apply for '14 and was told that the ANP questions/answers are made into some kind of paragraph form. Could you possibly shed some light on how the questions are asked? Thanks!
- Hey Smith2n! I think we know each other possibly. Did you ever work at a Chich-fil-A???If you did and you are the girl one the left then I do know you
- When you took the math you didn't mention much of word problems. does that mean there will not be many on the test? I sure hope so because the samples Mrs/Ms Jackson provided were confusing. as far as the tablets with aspirin X grains and stuff of that nature.
- what was the formula because I would like to see what I need to get to pass by higher than the average of last years students
- ebrooks, they will take your highest score but only in the RN program. others will average it.