GSU Fall 2012 - Page 31Register Today!
- Apr 9, '12 by Brazilian nurseThanks GSUhopeful!! Please let us know whichever details you can find out.. BTW.. you should change your profile name to GSUaccepted of something like that..
- Lizzy I have a 3.78 and 88 for ACE! Where is my letter?!?!
- I wonder if we get accepted for fall if we can take a class or two over the summer? My fiancé is military and we are getting married next May, he goes to pilot training for a year right after while I stay here and finish school... So the faster I finish the better!
- I think all we would be able to take is the nutrition class. I thought about taking it, but I'm already taking 3 pre-reqs I *NEED* to complete before fall, and I didn't want to have an intense course load. Everyone says nutrition is easy though, I look forward to it! Might be the only "easy" class we have for a looooooooooooong time, LOL.
- I took nutrition online last semester, it's not the same class but you can take it for credit in the clinical class. Really hoping to have a letter web I get home! I live right by GSU but I think my mail takes an extra day cause it comes at 11am.
- Rrrrr NO letter! Getting angry!
- Apr 9, '12 by Lizzy03Thanks so much Brazilian nurse!!
hcs4291, I'm not sure where your letter is but I hope you get it soon. Since more than our G.P.A. and TEAS scores count towards our acceptance, it's hard to tell what the hold up might be...