GSU Fall 13 ApplicantsRegister Today!
- by yosha Feb 14Anybody applying for Fall '13 at Georgia State?
- Feb 14 by KayCee30013I applied for Fall 2013, but after reading all the threads from previous terms, I'm getting kind of nervous...
- Feb 15 by mstanley8Yes I am! I'm getting so nervous!
- Feb 16 by yoshaSame here! I told myself I wasn't going to read the old ones anymore, didn't work. Anybody going to the info session on Monday?
- Feb 16 by KayCee30013I won't be able to make it to the informational session. Unfortunately, I have an exam in one of my classes on Monday.
- Feb 19 by amf7Hey Guys!
I will be applying to the Spring 2014 ACE program, so I've been stalking these pages! I'm currently working full time to save as much money as possible, since I know I won't be able to work much or at all if I get into the program (fingers crossed)!
What are everyone's stats?
I have a 3.76 GPA (hopefully 3.77 after I finish NURS 2010 this semester!) and will be taking the TEAS in a few months.
I have A's in all of my sciences (A&P 1 and 2, Micro, and BIO 1), except BIO 2 - I got a B at a different school.
Letter of Recs - 1 from my A&P professor (not GSU) and 1 from a Neurosurgeon who also teaches at a university.
I am already so nervous and I don't apply for months!!
Good Luck to everyone!
- Feb 22 by favour13Quote from yoshaHallelujah that i am not alone. Thought i had acceptable stats ( program gpa 3.79 TEAS 80.2) redoing the TEAS tomorrow ) i got a different perspective on seeing previous posts. spoke to angela though and she gave me a little assurance about my statts. Weird though that others with a little lower gpa's got accepted or wait listed and others who say they had higher stats didnt.Anybody applying for Fall '13 at Georgia State?
- Feb 22 by favour13Same here. really freaked out. Keepin my fingers tightly crossed and my faith in God. Current stats are 3.79 program GPA and 80.2 TEAS though i am slated to rewrite the TEAS tomorrow.
- Feb 22 by JB13I have applied for Fall 2013 also. I applied for both traditional and ACE. This is my second round of applying to GSU. I was wait listed last semester. My stats are GPA = 3.6 and TEAS = 82%. I am not hopeful but it was worth a shot. Good luck everyone
- Feb 23 by favour13Hi Jenbrew i guess u also have back ups. Putting all my eggs into GSU. Got my TEAS score today and its an 88 so i am pretty excited abt that. will turn in my application on wednesday. Good luck to all of us.