Gordon College Fall 2013 Hopefuls - Page 11Register Today!
- Jul 15 by broberts136I too am finally registered for classes and will be in the C section. Ready for this ride to get started, although nervous, scared and excited all in the same moment! Hahaha! See everyone August 13th.
- Jul 22 by ShaeMarieI submitted everything on the checklist today. Now I don't know how to pass time until orientation, just a few more weeks!
- Jul 22 by megan9107Sleep. Read a non-nursing book, watch crap tv, and relax. That's what I would do if I was in that position again. You will have plenty to do in no time. It sinks in at camp-I-can. 😬
- Jul 22 by Pinoysailor@SheaMarie I know what u mean I'm so excited to get started! I've also turned everything in just waiting for that Nursing Bundle at the book store to arrive! Then ill have all my books! I need them to arrive ASAP! Does anyone know if I can user financial aid to buy my books @ the bookstore?
- Jul 23 by megan9107Yes, you can use financial aid at the bookstore. It starts on a certain date before the semester starts.
- Aug 6 by ShaeMarieIf anyone other than me was looking to price or purchase the bundled books separately, I finally found a listing and figured I'd share it.
- Aug 11 by broberts136I am so looking forward Tuesday!!!! I can't believe it is finally here!!!
- Aug 11 by Pinoysailor@broberys136 I am too I'm stoked . Got all my books and uniforms already! Lets get this thing started!
- Aug 12 by broberts136Awesome! I purchased my books, but I haven't received any information about our uniforms. Ugh!!!