Georgia RegentsRegister Today!
- by almostnurse25 Feb 4Has anyone heard back from Georgia Regents (most formerly Georgia Health Sciences U, previously MCG?)
- Feb 10 by DRC6262Hi, I also applied for the new nursing program and haven't heard back. I'll keep you posted and good luck!
- Feb 17 by GoalAchieverThe application deadline isn't until March 15 (it was previously February 15), so you won't receive any acceptance feedback until after that date.
- Feb 18 by hopeful77Do either of you know how many students they are accepting this year?
- Feb 20 by GoalAchieverUnfortunately, I do not. I think it'll be a large number since it's now a consolidated school. I don't think the class starting in the Fall of 2013 will be any less than 75 people. I know that the school has already received more than 500 applications though.
- Feb 25 by LolaprobsWhat are yall's stats?
I have a 3.7 and got an 86 on the TEAS and am nervous about getting in (I applied first choice: Athens, second choice: Augusta)
- Feb 25 by GoalAchieverIt was stated today about 150 for the Augusta campus and about 40 for the Athens campus.
- Feb 25 by LolaprobsGood luck to you too!!!
Do you think you/both of us have a good chance of getting in?
- Feb 25 by GoalAchieverI think we all do!