GA Nursing Roll CallRegister Today!
- by jb2u Aug 30, '06Hello All,
I am Jay one of the moderators of the GA Forum. I welcome everyone to this great site and this forum. This forum is for Nurses and Nursing students to talk about nursing issues related to GA Nursing. Please feel free to announce yourself in this thread.
I also ask that in doing so, if you have any questions please start a new thread with that question so that this can remain a roll call thread only.
Please adhere to the Terms of Service.
Please refrain from posting such things as "Is this hospital good/bad?" Such post are just hear-say and thus unhelpful to you as the original poster. It is better to check the facility out for yourself.
JayLast edit by jb2u on Aug 31, '06
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=176297©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 21,144 Views
- Aug 31, '06 by VickyRNHi! I'm "Vicky," one of the comoderators of this forum. Not officially from Georgia, but my son is stationed at Ft. Benning (Columbus). Does this count? LOL Anyway, look forward to hearing about you all and where you are from.
- Oct 21, '06 by trixytop4Hello,
I'm Linda and I live in Warner Robins Georgia. Hope to have some great discussions
- Oct 21, '06 by teedy9Hi I'm from Albany, GA. New grad working in Rehab but want to work Med/Surg or Oncology.
- Hello VickyRN, I'm one of the nurses at Fort Benning. Nice to meet you.
- Oct 21, '06 by jamangelAngel from Augusta
- Hello Angel- I see we've both worked in corrections... do you still work in that field? I'm currently in the OR, but I miss the corrections environment and plan to pick up something part time in the Columbus area.
- Oct 21, '06 by jamangelI work corrections prn. I work it enough that it feels like part-time. Presently, I work Rehab at the VA hospital. I love Corrections but my husband isn't crazy about me doing it. It's simple and I feel like I make a difference. I know some people don't understnad why it makes a difference in that environment but I'm not judge or jury, you know. I'm just there to try and meet their medical needs. What kind of nursing do you do now?
- OR nurse, it's pretty cool, but I really miss corrections.
- Oct 23, '06 by jamangelSorry I missed that previously that you work in OR; try PRN nursing.