GA Nursing Roll Call - Page 8Register Today!
- Sep 4, '08 by wareagle31Welcome to all the new Georgia nurse members!!
- Sep 12, '08 by vickigaJust wanted to say hi to everyone. I got my lpn in 98' and recently completed my bsn at mcg in Augusta. I waited until the children were grown before I pursued my own educational needs, and I wish now I had started earlier. I worked mainly ltc as a lpn so I went immediately to a med/surg unit when I graduated this time. It isn't what I want to do for the rest of my career but it sure has given me the needed tools to go forward when the time comes. Vicki
- Sep 27, '08 by 1nurseoncallHey, this is Kendra a new LPN grad in Stone Mtn. I wanted to go back to school and wanted to know would it be smart to do LPN-RN bridge or go all the way and get the RN-BSN degree instead? I also wanted to know if there is an online way to finish or test out of A&P 1&2 and Microbiololgy. I have taken them all but know are too old!
- Nov 11, '08 by Racquel824how do i join the Ga nurse forum and does anyone have any info about the bridge programs for LPN. I have seen a lot of statements that say there is a 4semester program. Thank you
- Nov 18, '08 by 1nurseoncallHi Vickiga I'm looking to relocate to Augusta in Feb. do you or anyone know of any agencies or referrals to any LPN jobs in Augusta area. Also does anyone
know of any IV certification classes I can take here in Atlanta?
- Nov 21, '08 by gapeachRN2009Shayla from Powder Springs here!!!
- Dec 8, '08 by kmommy876Karen from Thomasville, GA! I am about to start my first RN job in Albany, GA. Whoo-hoo!
- Dec 9, '08 by GaPeachLPNMiriam from Thomasville here. I am re-entering nursing after 6 years out (had twins). Still looking for a job at the moment.
- Dec 11, '08 by ericnliHello to everyone !!
I am a german nurse living in the Columbus area. I have been in GA for good over a year now and so far, I am loving it !!
I have been a member here for a while, but in the student and international nursing links.
I have just passed my NCLEX - RN ( Dec. 05 ) and am currently looking for a first position as an RN !!
To a happy posting :spin:!!
- Dec 12, '08 by kmommy876Congrats on passing your NCLEX!!!