GA Nursing Roll Call - Page 2Register Today!
- Nov 29, '06 by nu2thishello everyone,
i'm what some georgians call an "implant". i've relocated to union city, ga via boston, massachusetts. i'm at the good ol' grady hospital, emergency room-a whole 'nother world from what i've been told and from what i've experienced so far.
- Dec 3, '06 by Diva_nursehello
I'm gina a transplant from Ohio currently living in South Hall county
- Dec 22, '06 by NurseL427
hi, i'm leisa and i'm 44 years old and from a little town called waynesville. we are right in between waycross and brunswick. i've been a nurse for 18 years, and have most recently worked in psych. nursing with teenage drug & alcohol addiction girls. the facility is closing soon, and i had to find another job. i will be going to work for a group of oral surgeons. my heart will be with these girls though, as they have to go out and face the world again, and 50% of them or more definately are not ready. merry christmas and a happy new year to all. may god bless each and every one of you.:spin:
- Dec 22, '06 by chichimitchihi! im planning to work in one of the big hospitals in atlanta when i get back in the states.. how much do u think id be making? im a newly graduate.. thanks guys
- Jan 3, '07 by Mom2MarinesHi, I'm Becky from Valdosta, but live and work in Homerville. I've been nursing for 13 years with experience in ICU, Rehab, Wound Care, Med-Surg, ER and now administration.
- Jan 9, '07 by jbundyHello, I'm Jerry from Columbus, Georgia, Administrator for an ASC, Plastic/Cosmetic.Last edit by VickyRN on Jan 9, '07 : Reason: TOS
- Jan 12, '07 by wareagle31Hi everyone. I'm just south of ATL. I work in corrections presently. My background runs from ER to OR to Home Health and Occupational Nursing. Nice to meet you all!
- Feb 9, '07 by msjonesHi I am Marilyn
I am originally from Florida but most of my family are in Georgia. I am so glad I am here and look forward to learning the city of Atlanta. I am awed with the change of seasons!
I am a former High School teacher (I taught Health Science-CNA/First Responder) and wondered if there are any programs like this in Georgia. I am currently an ER nurse and loving it. I think God directed me to this profession as I love every aspect of nursing! I will be returning to school very soon for an MSN so that I can teach future nurses (I'm so excited!!) just need to get pass the GRE and/or MAT, which do any of you prefer?
- Feb 27, '07 by angelofconcreteI'm Ashley, a 2nd semester nursing student at GPC. I want to do ER. Look forward to hearing from you all!!
- Mar 11, '07 by mereiHi, I'm Merei.
I'm an LPN working in Commerce, GA. I live down in Valdosta though, so I have to leave my 8 month old with her daddy while I come up and work days all together.
I'm hoping to start working in Valdosta next month though. I had a great interview at SGMC last week, so waiting to hear.
I'm also going to apply to VSU to start working on my BSN.