GA ATT - Page 4Register Today!
- May 22, '12 by JustADreamI sent mine as a scanned e-mail document and it was shown as "completed" within 24 hours. I still haven't received the ATT though the only sections still showing as pending are: Application Complete, Passing Results for NCLEX, and NCLEX eligible. Hopefully it will come through soon. I don't want to bug them as I am sure they are swamped with apps this time of the year, but I am concerned that the people in this situation are missing out on job opportunities because we don't even have an NCLEX date yet.
- I did both. Lol.
- May 22, '12 by EmileHi Guys,
I did the NCLEX today and got 75 questions. I did the PVT trick and got the good pop up so the waiting game begins.
- YAY! You got this girl! You did that! Your license should be posted soon. I prayed for you this morning! Excellent job!
- May 22, '12 by EmileThanks GaMommy I will be keeping you in my prayers as well. keep me posted.
- May 22, '12 by Amy'sGrandbabyFantastic news Emile...Congratulations
- Thank you so much. I will definitely keep you posted.
- May 23, '12 by flyfarfarawayAwesome! I actually got my ATT today and I'm taking the NCLEX on June 4! Excited and nervous!!
- May 23, '12 by EmileMy license was posted this morning, thank you all for your kind words.
- May 23, '12 by JustADreamGrats Emile!! FlyFarFarAway, when did you submit your paperwork if you don't mind my asking? My application/transcripts/verifiable document/etc. was posted on their site by 5/15, but still no ATT as of this moment. Thank you!