GA ATT - Page 2Register Today!
- May 8, '12 by EmileYes I have to pass the Nclex by the 11th to start. I feel ready, my school made us take an on campus Kaplan class last week which helped a lot. I have been using the ATI/Kaplan resources all along. I'm just ready to get it over with.
- May 8, '12 by GaMommy81You can do it! We have an ATI review next week that I am going to do. I know what you mean about being ready to get it done, but I am nervous!
- May 14, '12 by GaMommy81Hey Emile,
I have submitted all of my information. The only thing that is showing up on the GA BON is my application submission. I checked my background check status yesterday and it said that it had been sent. Now when I get on today it is saying that there is an error. UGH! I heard from a few of my classmates that we may not test until the end of June or the beginning of July. I am going to try not to get upset and channel my anxiety into studying. Let me know when you get your ATT. They said it is first come first served. Lots of folks applying around this time of year!
- May 14, '12 by EmileGaMommy I understand your frustration, after I submitted all my information my application continued to say pending for almost two weeks. the only thing that said completed initially was that I had paid my application fee. All of my documents say complete now but it still say pending by NCLEX eligible. I was under the impression that once all my stuff said completed I would be eligible but apparently not. Ill just practice question while i wait I guess.
- May 14, '12 by GaMommy81I guess I should sit back and enjoy the ride then. Great.
- May 16, '12 by GaMommy81Yay! Good luck. Hopefully mine will be along soon.
- Thanks, 2 of my classmates got theirs today as well and the funny thing is it never said NCLEX eligible when we checked our application status.
- Congrats!! I guess they decided to wake up today. Several of my friends got theirs today as well. keep me posted Good Luck!!!