Fall Piedmont Hospital Nurse ResidencyRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Fall Piedmont Hospital Nurse Residency in Georgia Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... Hello All. Has anyone applied for the fall nurse residency at Piedmont and heard back yet? I know...by GaMommy81 Jul 27, '12Hello All. Has anyone applied for the fall nurse residency at Piedmont and heard back yet? I know that interviews are slated to begin on Monday and I was just wondering if I am going to get a call. Keeping my fingers crossed. Good luck to all!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=763303©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 7,418 Views
- Jul 27, '12 by fposeyI havent heard anything yet. Good Luck!
- Jul 27, '12 by Fish_RNNot yet, but I would have hoped for today since they start interviewing on Monday.
- Jul 28, '12 by nmama218I'm still waiting on a call too. Good luck
- Jul 28, '12 by GaMommy81Good luck to everyone! I applied for acute, transplant, and critical care.
- Jul 30, '12 by ryry115Hello! Has anybody heard back from piedmont yet? The interviews were supposed to start today...I guess this probably means I shouldn't be holding my breath. Or maybe with all the techical glitches the interviews were moved back...?
- Jul 30, '12 by GaMommy81Who knows. I have not heard anything back. What areas did everyone apply for?
- Jul 31, '12 by emilytocI haven't heard anything either! I wonder what's going on...
- Jul 31, '12 by ryry115hmm...I wish they had something other than an automated voice message at HR! I sent an email around the 25th as well inquiring about when we would know about the interviews, but I received no response. One the one hand I think I probably didn't make the cut, but I would think somebody on this site would have heard something by now if they were indeed in the interviewing process...
- Jul 31, '12 by ApahsiaHey folks, I'm in Brooklyn and applied also. Even sent the questions and my resume via email. Heard nothing and assumed the worst since I'm not in the state. I guess other people are wondering the same thing about being contacted about whether an interview will be slotted or not. Good luck to you guys...as this job hunt is brutal