Fall Piedmont Hospital Nurse Residency - Page 5Register Today!
- Aug 20, '12 by GaMommy81Congrats!
- Aug 20, '12 by nics1286Congrats! When did you graduate? I am applying in October and graduate in December. I wonder if they offer people positions when they haven't graduated yet
- Aug 20, '12 by almostnewgrad12Thank you!
- Aug 20, '12 by almostnewgrad12Thanks! I graduated at the beginning of this month. I'm not sure if you have to already have graduated to be offered a job, but I know you don't have to be an RN yet. I applied before I graduated but my interview was after I graduated. My job offer is contingent upon taking and passing NCLEX before the program begins. That's great that you are wanting to apply before you graduate. The new grad job market can be daunting and frustrating, but I think it's a great idea to try and get ahead by applying early. Maybe you should email Piedmont's HR, tell them you want to apply in October, will graduate in December, and ask if you meet candidate requirements? I think they have an email address listed on their website's RN Residency Program page. I hope this helps. Good luck!
- Aug 23, '12 by luckylotusRN2BI graduate in December also and I personally emailed the nursing residency HR dept and was told that they'll begin accepting applications mid-October and the residency begins February 2013. Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor (i loved The Hunger Games)
- Oct 1, '12 by nics1286I read on here that people mentioned questions you submit with your resume. What kind of questions are they?
- Oct 2 by rubbertoe11GaMommy, I will be interviewing next monday. What can I expect as far as questions go? I am on the CV floor.