Darton Fall 2012?? - Page 5Register Today!
- Jun 28, '12 by limitless-visionsQuote from southbeach23hay southbeach23 no news yet but i guess it's safe to start counting down. maybe that will make us feel a little better. starting the count down from the 29th(friday) until july 7th saturday these are all the possible dates that the mail carrier delivers mail. meaning possibly 8 days left till acceptance letters or rejection letters.folks i'm not counting sundays so that's minus two days that you won't get mail anyway. well let's all hope they still come a little early even if it's a day early!!!!!!!hello all,
any news yet???
southbeach23 what on earth are you doing to keep busy? are a thousand things going through your head like mine? i'm thinking about the move i will have to make and the time frame i have to relax before school starts, where i'm going to sit and so on. lol!!!!!!
- Jun 28, '12 by keakin6Hey everyone. No news here either. I will be out of town for the next several days. My daughters doc decided to admit her in the hospital for tests and to give her meds thru iv. The hospital is 2 hrs away from home so you guys keep me posted!! ~ Kristie
- Jun 28, '12 by limitless-visionsQuote from keakin6Hay Keakin6 I'm sorry to hear that you have go through sickness with your daughter but hopefully she's getting all her sickness out of the way before the first day of classes. I worry about that already because my kids have been healthy all year long. I'm saying to myself if your gonna get sick do it now instead of later when the classes are rolling. I realize most kids get sick maybe once or twice a year if their normally healthy already (so take that as a good sign of having a good first semester). Forgive me for speaking out of faith. I'm claiming that you will be in the program. Anyway have a safe hospital stay and I hope she get's better!! Oh yeah get some pointers for us while your there to help with clinicals lol, just kidding I'm sure this isn't the time, I have to keep a little humor while waiting, it can't all be painful. God bless!!!Hey everyone. No news here either. I will be out of town for the next several days. My daughters doc decided to admit her in the hospital for tests and to give her meds thru iv. The hospital is 2 hrs away from home so you guys keep me posted!! ~ Kristie
- Jun 29, '12 by limitless-visionsyeah!!! 7 days left till acceptance/rejection letters!!!!!!!!
also just a little tip from a good source, stated that the nursing department was selecting the students as of today june 29th (friday) and mailing the decisions out, so if i had to take a wild guess, i would say monday or tuesday we should know something. anyway don't hold me to that but if i'm correct you can thank me later when your letter comes during those days lol. i'm thinking it is so because the person that said so stated that the nursing students that are already in the summer program were given there last option to drop their class if they were not passing so they can get back in that particular class for the fall while they were picking students today. i hope i didn't increase any of yall stress levels but it's about to be over!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry for the run-on, i'm tired need a nap, good luck everyone once again
p.s if anyone has a post office box now would be a good time to check it early because yall get your mail first.
- Jun 29, '12 by Southbeach23Hey Limitless-visions-,
LOLLLLLLLL!!!! I have a bunch of things to keep my mind off of it!! I have so much to do and I am taking classes this semester as well as I hurt my back so I have no choice but to take it easy schoolwork and relax. Prayer is key for me!
- Jun 29, '12 by galuv28I'm excited, but nervous at the same time...goodluck u guys...will post my status next week.
- Jun 29, '12 by Southbeach23Hello All,
In the words of tperks, we hope all of us get in!!!!
- Jun 30, '12 by limitless-visionsyeah!!!! 6 days left until acceptance/rejection letter.
nothing came in my mail today but junk mail. i guess i will rest and start the clock again monday. i hope you all have a good weekend and stay cool because it's hot in the boro (statesboro, ga):redlight:
- Jun 30, '12 by keakin6Denied-gpa. I'm done. I've gotten 4 rejection letters so I think it's pointless for me