Darton Fall 2012?? - page 4
Anyone waiting for fall acceptance letters? I just took my hesi today. My overall was a 91 with a 76 in a&p and a 92 in the math section. Good luck to everyone!... Read More
- 0Jun 19, '12 by luluinbluThey are still testing (HESI) through the end of June, so I know for sure the letters will not be mailed until July. I personally do not expect to hear anything until around the date mentioned on the letter. The past two times the letter date has been spot on for me, and I live about 20 minutes from the school. I'll just wait and see. The letter specifically states "do not call about being accepted or denied", so I wouldn't get caught if I were you. It'll probably be held against you on your file.
- 0Jun 20, '12 by keakin6Hey everyone! Just wanted to stop by and see how everyone is doing while we wait!! I've had a sick little girl that has kept me busy busy busy but she's on the mend now and I've caught myself waiting on the mail man every day lol. Hopefully it won't be much longer now. Take care!!~ Kristie
- 0Jun 21, '12 by limitless-visionsHay KeaKin6 I'm glad to hear from you! I have been checking that mail too so don't feel bad? Believe it or not but if you look at old post on here from last fall, Darton sent out letters on june 21 this time last year. I'm not sure if we will get the same treatment but why not? If not I'm sure it's getting closer. I think I'm starting to like the idea of having high expectations. Maybe my entire life will be better by thinking big and not small. Also I'm glad your little girl is better, the good part in that is while she was sick you practice your nursing skills!!! Well I must go stalk my mailman. I will keep you posted.
- 0Jun 21, '12 by Southbeach23Quote from keakin6Hey keakin 6,Hey everyone! Just wanted to stop by and see how everyone is doing while we wait!! I've had a sick little girl that has kept me busy busy busy but she's on the mend now and I've caught myself waiting on the mail man every day lol. Hopefully it won't be much longer now. Take care!!~ Kristie
We will keep hope alive and hope for some good news soon! I hope your little girl is better!!
- 0Jun 25, '12 by limitless-visionsThis is posted on another thread so excuse the repeat. I have a question that a friend is trying to find out. She just took the hesi for darton's sandersville bridge program today. She notice on evolve when she checked her hesi score, she also see a class average. The question is Does anyone know if the class average is for everyone (all applicants applying) or is this just her class that she took it with. She stated that the anatomy score changed from one average to another but she stated her group has already did there testing this morning. She stated there is another group that was testing this evening which is when she noticed the average going down for anatomy. Anyway if someone knows how this works please respond. We all are able to see the class average and the individual average on evolve. Thanks!!!
- 0Jun 26, '12 by limitless-visionsHay Keakin6 your not by yourself. I worry everyday even when I try not to. I have been going for walks, doing more activities with the family, and watching really good movies but none of this helps. I find myself sitting and waiting on the mailman everyday now. Over the weekend the mailman was late and I liked to panic because I wanted her to put something in the mail even if it wasn't the letter I was looking for. I just had to know that she had been there. She came an hour later. So yes its getting worse. One thing that has helped me is going to church. We had an excellent speaker sunday that helped me with my issues of not trusting god. My faith went down hill after the last rejection letter so I'm not really believing that I will get in even though I did better this time but my faith is increasing from going back to god's word. Well Keakin6 I wish you good luck once more and I hope it's over soon!!!!!!