Darton Fall 2012?? - page 3
by keakin6 20,930 Views | 254 Comments
Anyone waiting for fall acceptance letters? I just took my hesi today. My overall was a 91 with a 76 in a&p and a 92 in the math section. Good luck to everyone!... Read More
- 0Jun 16, '12 by limitless-visionsHay Southbeach23 Your score was good too. Our scores are close for the overall portion. My nerves are getting worse by the seconds now. I checked my mail today thinking I would feel better and calm down but checking it made it worse. It's just the thought of waking up everyday expecting a letter. I will be glad when this is over. You would think once you have been through this before that you would act different but you just start over with emotions all over again.
- 0Jun 16, '12 by Southbeach23Hey Limitless,
Thanks for the encouragement!! You did so well on your AP portion it is awesome!! I hope we all get chosen! Thankfully I have much to keep me busy and have a goal to lose weight!! By the way, do they send an email if chosen or we have to wait for the letter?
- 0Jun 16, '12 by limitless-visionsI was wondering the same thing about the email but I'm not sure. I know some schools do send out emails. I really got a good feeling that we will get a letter this week coming up based upon how they have done in the past. If you look at some the past applicants that have gotten in from the fall of last year(that posted on here) they got there letters the next week after the last hesi test. On the other hand, I have kids to keep me busy, and we just came back from vacation but those things still don't keep me from thinking about nursing. I had a few classes that I was taking this summer but I decided to take a break for the first time in three years. I have always gone to school for summer, spring and fall but this one summer I wanted to enjoy the kids so if I do get in the program I want be so stressed out and I can organized the rest of the year.
- 0Jun 18, '12 by limitless-visionsI personally think it does have something to do with the BSN, from experience the teas is harder. It has stuff about rocks an plants for science questions. I took it twice last year and I made 40ish first time and 50ish the second time. I was trying it for Armstrong in Savannah,ga. The lowest Armstrong accepted was mid to high sixties. Anyway I'm with yall we all need to go ahead and get in now before these changes happen. I wonder how many times you can take the teas for them. I know Armstrong let you take it twice a year. Anyway enough about the teas. On another note, I was in such a panic today I got my neighbor to call the nursing department to see if letters were coming this week and she was so short on the phone. She was like "don't you have this info on your letter from when you took the hesi" I can tell she gets tired of answering the phone but I'm glad I got someone else to call because I know they have caller ID and I don't won't them to kick me out before I get in Lol. This wait is killing me for real. Ok who's going to call tommorrow? I just need one person a day to call? The job pays minimum wage!!!! Ha Ha!!!!
- 0Jun 18, '12 by limitless-visionsYeah I know they do but I may have to get around that secretary because we are thinking about taking my son out of town for vacation for an entire a week around July 4th, his b-day is the 5th and I don't want to miss anything while I'm gone. I know they have to be fair but I don't want sit and wait on the mail everyday. I know most nursing programs give you ten days to accept your spot. I will let it rest this week but the end of the month I may have to call again. You wouldn't believe what people do at this moment just to try to find out if they have gotten in or not!!!! Thanks for the advice, somebody got to bring me to reality sometime when I get carried away. Lol