Darton Fall 2012?? - Page 2Register Today!
- Jun 2, '12 by forever30thank u keakin6 am so so so nervous cos then am just borderline to the average .i hope we all get in guys .i want this so bad .was 79 the a$P average score for the class?or just the overall composite score for the group on all sections?goodluck to u too.let me know when u get ur letter.
- Jun 6, '12 by limitless-visionsHay Keakin6 how's it going so far in the nursing program. I can't remember if I mention to you that I recently made a 82.80% with scoring a 92% on anatomy. What do you think my chances of getting in would be based on your experience? Also do you live in albany? Is it Safe?
- Jun 12, '12 by luluinbluI took the HESI on June 9th. I made an 82 overall with a 65 in Anatomy and Physiology. This was my third time taking it.
- Jun 12, '12 by Southbeach23Hello Everyone,
I hope we all make it!! AP section had more AP2 this time and my scores flipped. Percentage was 83.20%. I hope we get in for Fall 2012
- Hay Southbeach23 and luluinblu It's good to hear from you and about the test, What was yall class average, Southbeach23 what was your Ap Score?
- Jun 12, '12 by luluinbluThe class average for my group was a 79.
- Ok that is what my group avg was to when I took it on June 1st. I'm really hoping I get in this time. I tried for the swainsboro track during summer and I didn't get in. They say my score was to low, Summer hesi was a 78.40% with a 68 in anatomy. They say anyone who had under a 71 didn't get picked but this info changes everytime. If I don't get in this time this will be my fourth rejection letter from different schools. I'm not giving up though so they may as well let me in this time!!
- Jun 12, '12 by keakin6Keep up the positive attitude limitless!! Hopefully we all get accepted!!
- Thanks!! I don't wish anyone to have to get rejected. It's not a good feeling at all. I have been there and done that. Whoever get there letter first, whether it be rejection or acceptance please post as soon as possible. It will help most of us to keep from attacking the school or our mailman. I know we all stay in different places so there maybe some difference in when we get them. Anyway check on me from time to time to make sure I have not had a panic attack or gone into a deep depression. Lol
- Jun 15, '12 by Southbeach23Hey there limitless,
Great to hear from you too!! Congrats on the AP score! I sucked this time. 83.20% With a 76 in AP. Its a hard adjustment since my first score was better. But the nursing division told me that all that was required is a 72 in AP so I hope they let us in. So mad about my AP score:flamesonb