Darton Fall 2012?? - page 2
by keakin6 21,354 Views | 254 Comments
Anyone waiting for fall acceptance letters? I just took my hesi today. My overall was a 91 with a 76 in a&p and a 92 in the math section. Good luck to everyone!... Read More
- 0Jun 2, '12 by forever30thank u keakin6 am so so so nervous cos then am just borderline to the average .i hope we all get in guys .i want this so bad .was 79 the a$P average score for the class?or just the overall composite score for the group on all sections?goodluck to u too.let me know when u get ur letter.
- 0Jun 6, '12 by limitless-visionsHay Keakin6 how's it going so far in the nursing program. I can't remember if I mention to you that I recently made a 82.80% with scoring a 92% on anatomy. What do you think my chances of getting in would be based on your experience? Also do you live in albany? Is it Safe?
- 1Ok that is what my group avg was to when I took it on June 1st. I'm really hoping I get in this time. I tried for the swainsboro track during summer and I didn't get in. They say my score was to low, Summer hesi was a 78.40% with a 68 in anatomy. They say anyone who had under a 71 didn't get picked but this info changes everytime. If I don't get in this time this will be my fourth rejection letter from different schools. I'm not giving up though so they may as well let me in this time!!
- 0Thanks!! I don't wish anyone to have to get rejected. It's not a good feeling at all. I have been there and done that. Whoever get there letter first, whether it be rejection or acceptance please post as soon as possible. It will help most of us to keep from attacking the school or our mailman. I know we all stay in different places so there maybe some difference in when we get them. Anyway check on me from time to time to make sure I have not had a panic attack or gone into a deep depression. Lol
- 0Jun 15, '12 by Southbeach23Hey there limitless,
Great to hear from you too!! Congrats on the AP score! I sucked this time. 83.20% With a 76 in AP. Its a hard adjustment since my first score was better. But the nursing division told me that all that was required is a 72 in AP so I hope they let us in. So mad about my AP score:flamesonb