Brenau spring 2013 applicants - Page 5Register Today!
- Jan 4 by Rox.GThe mix-up was sorted out and I'm excited to say I'm accepted!!
I look forward to meeting you all!
- Jan 6 by NRKBRox that is great news! Congratulations!
- Jan 8 by NtranCongratulations Rox
- Jan 10 by NRKBIs anyone nervous at all? I am wondering how busy or time consuming it will be. We have 5 semesters to learn the job of a nurse. I feel excited but at the same time like I need to take a big deep breath because I wont be able to come up for air for quite some time! What do you guys think? How are you feeling or wondering!?
- Jan 11 by Rox.GThanks everyone!
Yes I'm nervous! I'm taking patho right now and just looking through that book makes me wonder how ill be able to retain all the nursing info in 5 semesters... Does anyone happen to know the sequence of courses we take?..
I keep telling myself that thousands of people have survived nursing school before me, so I will too.. Hopefully 😁
- Jan 15 by NRKBIt sure will be a lot of information. Lots of studying and committing ourselves to school! I am not sure which classes we will be taking in Summer. Maybe we will find this out on Thursday?
- Jan 18 by NtranI was able to come to the open house yesterday.. If you guys did, could you please share me some important information? Thanks so much
- Jan 18 by NtranI meant i was not*** )
- Jan 20 by NRKBYou will probably receive your envelope with the list of fees and things we must do such as a physical, drug screen, shot records, list of classes or program organization, and then a list of appropriate attire and hygiene expectations. You may already received it in the mail.