Which are the best and worth Nursing schools in GA?Register Today!
- by khuship Apr 11, '08I m in Gordon college and m taking pre-requisites right now. My plan is to transfer to any other nursing school where I can get better hand-on experiences. I consider Emory University but because of its too expensive tuition fees, I can't think much abt going to Emory. My second choice is Clayton State Univerity.
I want to decide as soon as I can abt where to go so that I can take those extra pre-requisites that the nursing school (whichever I choose) expects to have for getting into its RN program.
What are other good nursing schools in GA?
- Apr 12, '08 by workingtheplanHey,
This is a great question. I would at this point apply everywhere you can, get several acceptances and then repost your question regarding which you should choose.
I wish you the very best. Nursing school goes really fast because you're always so busy. It seems like one minute you're waiting on acceptance letters and then you're interviewing for your first RN position. Enjoy the journey.
- Apr 12, '08 by yellow finchDon't know if this helps you any, but here's the list of NCLEX pass rates on GA schools.
- Apr 12, '08 by merellis2009
Gotta put one in for my alma mater-MCG!!!! (Medical College of Georgia)
- Apr 13, '08 by santhony44I graduated from Augusta State University (it was Augusta College then) and then got my BSN and MN from MCG. (I also got a practical nursing diploma from Augusta Area Technical School).
- Apr 13, '08 by khushipI had few questions for both Merellis2009 and Santhony44.
What is the GPA recommended to get into MCG and what are the NCLEX passing ratings?
And one off topic question is that is ASN-RN better or BSN-RN?