Bauder College Pleasant SurpriseRegister Today!
- by HopefulNurse2011 Jul 21, '11So i had a VERY NEGATIVE initial contact with this college. through just ONE conversation its apparent that this school is a for-profit. After calling the school i was transferred to them Atlanta campus...The guy answered the phone "are you coming to a information session" which COMPLETELY through me off....no hello, thank you for calling atlanta...blah blah etc.. its was INFO session info session. He continued to cut me off, avoid all questions. and even got SNAPPY with me. Their customer service is absolutely a turn off and I don't believe this school will be a top choice for me. smh some people do not need to be in customer service... i could NOT believe this guy. Take a PTO day if you dont want to work.Last edit by LunahRN on Aug 6, '11
- 101,795 Views
- Jul 22, '11 by karamarie91Well, were you looking for a school to complete pre-reqs? If so, why not just go to a public school? Cheaper and more credible.
But yea.. I avoid those for-profit schools like the plague
- Jul 28, '11 by phrozenoneWow....I hate to hear that your first experience went that way with them :-(. I'm actually in the process of applying....I have my interview on Monday.
- Jul 31, '11 by RansomSGoodluck on monday phrozenone! Im actually a bauder nursing student and I agree the process is very overwhelming but I think it has a lot to do with the fact that it is a "NEW" program. Give them another chance hopefull if ur able to. It took a lot of patience on my part but so far so good. Best wishes to everyone. Keep me posted!
- Aug 1, '11 by phrozenoneThanks!!! I appreciate it! How long did it take for you to hear back from them after your interview?
- Aug 2, '11 by RansomSPhrozezone it did not take very long. How did it go by the way? When are you hoping to start?
- Aug 2, '11 by phrozenoneIt went very well actually. I'm now scheduled to interview with the nursing dept on Friday morning. I was told that the program starts Aug 28th....that's a lil soon....wow...I was thinking hopefully Sept in order for me to get my job situation taken care of.
- Aug 3, '11 by RockabillyMommyBauder has an RN program? I've never even heard of them and I thought I was aware of every RN program within a 50 mile radius of my house lol. What is the cost of tuition?
- Aug 3, '11 by phrozenoneLOL...the LPN program is roughly 29k...RN is about 31k......I'm beginning to reconsider. The only school I would pay 29 or 30k to would be Emory.