Atlanta area, any healthcare center that offer CNA programs?Register Today!
- by yuna_cry Jul 14, '12Hi Everybody,
Does anyone know if there are any healthcare centers around ATL area that offer on-site CNA training programs?
I'm looking to get my CNA certification, I know that there are healthcare centers that have such programs. Thought maybe it would open up some direct job opportunities after the training.
- Jul 15, '12 by Marshall1There are a few nursing homes that offer the program but they are north of ATL. Most certifications are offered through Tech Schools/colleges.
- Jul 15, '12 by somarCobb CNA School is only $450 and they accept payments.
- Jul 16, '12 by phrozenoneI attended Life Solutions For Health. It's located in Decatur. Small but great school. Look them up.
- Jul 29, '12 by SweetiePie12I'm starting a CNA program soon and it's in Fayetteville and it costs $550 for the class, and $45 for CPR/First Aid portion. It's only 12 days and M-Th..It's called Golden Age Healthcare Training and you can look them up on the Registry, that's what I did! Good Luck
- Aug 19, '12 by dje5418Chattahoochee Tech offers a CNA program in their continuing education department. They offer it in a certificate program as well but the continuing education program is $989.00. It starts several times during the year and at several different campus locations. More information on the continuing ed website.
If you go to the website for Georgia state certified nurses it lists EVERY state approved program and their contact information. Its a huge list. It includes the nursing homes that you ask about. I think the website is Georgia Medical Care Foundation or Alliant | GMCF Home