anyone applying to Georgia state Spring 2012 program? - Page 7Register Today!
- Hello everyone,
I went to GPC too!! I started at the Clarkston campus Spring of 2009 and in 2010 until last summer I was at the Newton campus. I too hope to meet/re-meet all of you this spring at GSU. I just want to know. I am having a hard time with my Chem II class. All A's in my other classes. So as soon as I find out if I am in, I can fully devote all of my attention to Chem. I would hate to get accepted and not pass Chem. II that would be really bad lol
- Hi Mom2011! GPC is definitely in the house! Good luck in Chemistry! Go to your professor and ask for additional help, or if you have time to catch a tutoring session do that. Also, Youtube tends to help me out the most when I'm having trouble understanding something. It saved me when I was in Statistics (ick)! You'll do fine!
- Thanks Alliecares, I meet with my professor Friday morning. This just happened to me a few minutes ago. I just checked my mail box and there was a letter from GSU. It was flat enevlope so I thought it was it was a denal letter. Ok so I opened it and it said Congratulations on your acceptance to GSU for the Spring 2012 semester. I was so happy then I re-read the letter.... It was not an acceptance to the nursing program just to the school. Well I am already accepted to the school. All I could do was laugh out loud.... This waiting is really killing me.
- When we get our acceptance letters, we should meet to put faces with these post. I dont drink but I would really like to meet you all. I live in Conyers, so study sessions at my house lol!! If I can get out of Chem II.
- Oct 19, '11 by iceangels30You can do it Mom2011. Youtube does help a good bit to understand the complex concepts.
And I would love to meet all of you face to face if we get the chance.
I hope we heard something before the end of october though. >___<
- @ Mom2011- Congrats! You had me on the edge of my seat and my heart racing :heartbeat! I was ready to leave work early just to go check my mailbox! One acceptance down and one more to go!
- LOL you should have been a fly on the wall in my house. It was too funny... But I am still not sure why I received the letter, because I received my acceptance letter to the college last month. So my mind started going... I thought ok the nursing dept put in my status as accepted, so that triggered the college to send out a acceptance letter, so I must be in... Well not the case, I called and was told that they have nothing to do with each other lol. I will keep looking. I will let you know when its time to leave work early lol
- All I need is one reason to leave work early on a gloomy rainy Wednesday...
- Oct 20, '11 by iceangels30Any news for today guys??
- Oct 20, '11 by samme324Nothing yet….I thought at least the first round of letters would be out by now. But nobody I know of has heard back yet.