Woo Hoo! Accepted into nursing program! - page 3
by brian Admin | 12,841 Views | 34 Comments
Do you remember when you were accepted into the nursing program? How did you react? Click Like if you enjoyed it. Please share this with friends and post your comments below! Want more nursing cartoons?... Read More
- 3Apr 7, '12 by LittleMissRedRaiderMarch 25th at 5:29pm, I was accepted into nursing school. After getting my drivers license, it was the next 'hallmark' best day of my life! I immediately sank to my knees in tears. After thanking the good Lord for answered prayers, I called my mom. She thought something terrible had happened because all I could get out was, "I am so happy." On to my next achievement... getting through nursing school and passing my NCLEX-RN!
Good luck, y'all!
- 0Apr 7, '12 by raqi89I found out I got in today ! I was shocked and for a second I thought I was reading the wrong email ! All I could see was the word CONGRATULATIONS . But now I am between two school, which are complete opposite of each other. Junior College ADN program and Chamberlain College of Nursing BSN program. Junior college is closer to me, cheaper, has a daycare for my son, and clinical sites are about 5-10 mins away. BUT its a two year ADN program. On the other hand I have Chamberlain which is a BSN in 2 years and four month. ALOT more expensive, were talking about student loans, it is about a good hour and a half away, clinical sites can be even farther away. BUT it is a BSN in about the same time as the ADN......decisions , decisions...
- 0Apr 15, '12 by ButterflyEffect06I found out that I got accepted into an accelerated BSN program some time in March 2011...I think I can remember stopping whatever I was doing (probably pre-req homework) and literally rolling on the floor kicking and happy screaming. I swear I got back up and continued my normal routine afterwards lol. But, I just knew I was closer to my dream and it was a sickening yet sensational feeling. I wonder how I'm going to act when I pass HESI and NCLEX. (>___<)
- 0Apr 16, '12 by johndi08I found out that I passed the hesi a2 and was excepted into the school two weeks ago. I was so excited that I was dancing aound the reception area of the school. After I left, I called all my family and told them. Then I went out to eat with my husband. I still am very excited!
- 2Apr 23, '12 by Bethany1975i was inthe same dead-end job for 20 years. was in the hospital giving birth to mysecond child and i had an epiphany. i knew i was supposed to be a nurse. istarted going to school full-time, to get pre-req's done, working full time andhad my 2 month old baby and 13 year old. nothing was going to stop me. i was sobusy and so happy i knew this was the right path for me. a year and a half later i sent in theapplication the very first day they were accepting them. i started to read andhear so many stories about rejections and disappointments. i accepted iwouldn't get in this year and had already planned out what to take next inschool to keep moving towards a bsn. last thursday,10 at night, working at my dead-endjob of now 22 years, i got the email. i never in my life felt the way i did atthat moment. shock, relief, elation, joy, laughing, crying, shaking, screamingto myself in my office, "you did it". i feel my life is finally aboutto begin. i start sept. 2012. i’m even crying typing this! lol
- 2Apr 25, '12 by ResaniteI cried reading this! I am a mom too, though my daughter just turned 12. I had her the year after I graduated HS, leaving me with no choice of college and a life od meaningless jobs ahead. In 2009 I decided to go back to school. I started with 1 class (I didn't think I could do it) When I realized I could I started full time. With school, work, and being a mom I worked my butt off to maintain a 3.85 gpa! I heard so many stories of rejection that I was sure I wouldn't get in the first time I applied. Last night - 3 months and 29 days after handing in my application I got my acceptance letter. I cried! I experienced so many emotions, I was in shock! I felt an incredible sense of pride, my hard work paid off. Although I feel a great sense of accomplishment I know this is the mere beginning of a long road ahead.I just can't wait to travel it!
September 2012 CCCC
- 0Apr 25, '12 by CHESCCRPAfter reading the qualifications posts of others who had better grades and higher science entrance exam results, I had already resigned myself to the notion that I wasn't getting into nursing school for the next semester. I was going through a large pile of mail when I saw that the large envelope in my hand bore the logo of the school and the label of the nursing department. I ripped it open, hoping for good news, and began reading, "Congratulations!..." I had to read it twice because it didn't seem real.
I told my husband first, as he was in the room with me. I messaged a former co-worker, who had worked with me in a place that could only be described as nutjob city, to let her know the news. I didn't announce it on Facebook until the next day.