What type of agenda do you use for nursing school?Register Today!
- by zsnurs Jul 22Thank you
- 3,145 Views
- Jul 22 by Peppermint_RNDo you mean like a calendar/agenda book to keep track of everything?
I used Google calendar since I am a tech junkie and use my phone & computer a lot. Once I got my syllabus for the semester I manually put in every class, assigment due date, and clinical in Google calendar. As the semester went on, I would adjust it, add things as needed. That way, my calendar was on my phone where I could check daily about which class I needed to be at and see my schedule for the day/week/month.
- Jul 22 by sjalvI too plan on using Google Calendar. I use it for other aspects of my life, so why not for nursing school?
- Jul 22 by ebailey1218There is a great app if you have an iPhone, iTouch or iPad, it is called iStudiez. It is a calendar that is specifically for college students and even can track your grades. I have found it better than using outlook or Google Calendar because it allows you to list classes, assignments, tests and it is call color-coordinated. It also keeps Professor phone number and contact information, so everything is in on place.
Like the above posters, I am a tech-junkie and I love it.
- Jul 22 by Jenngirl34My Google calendar gets so filled up already with all of my day to day activities, and those of my kids, that I don't like adding all of my assignments to it. I have a separate spiral bound assignment planner (just a cheap one I got from Target) to write down all of assignments and due dates. I prefer to write them down, but then I am not a tech junkie, much to my network-engineer husband's dismay
- Jul 22 by Annachu512Quote from aTOMicTomOh hell yeeaaazzzI haz trapper keeper.
I get a monthly planner, a bigger one to write all tests and when paperwork is due. I love having that all in one place. They provide all dates but it's usually in several different places.
- KKahn - I've seen soo many people use google calender!! I might try it. But I think Im more of a "need to write it down to remember it" type of person! But ill def give it a try, in addition to other suggestions.