Oriented X4Register Today!
- by xt1 Apr 29, '07what does the x4 mean?
- 74,231 Views
- Apr 29, '07 by atricePerson, place, time and situation. Some facilities only do 3X and some 4X...situation is the extra one.
- Apr 29, '07 by HalinjaPatient is aware of:
1. What their name is
2. Where they are
3. What time it is
4. What just happened/is happening
We just usually use x3Last edit by Halinja on Apr 29, '07 : Reason: Had 'em in the wrong order
- Apr 29, '07 by EricJRNIt's a good question... for some people, A&O x 3 would indicate a completely normal orientation, while for some A&O x 3 means they aren't oriented to event. Sometimes have to rely on context or, ideally, stop and clarify.
- Apr 29, '07 by scoobydoo32in NY it is x3 person place and time
- Apr 29, '07 by wtbcrnaYou see EMTs/Paramedics use the A&O x 4 the most it is very helpful right after accidents...ie. Do you remember what just happened? A lot of people will remember everything else but will have a temporary loss of memory at the time of accident.