Meridy's UniformsRegister Today!
- by Waitingtill2010 Aug 6, '10We have to purchase our nursing uniforms from Meridy's uniforms. I was wonder if anyone had to purchase their unifroms from Meridy's and how do the scrub pants run? I'm a size 30 / 9 , so what size should I get? Thanks for you help, 16 days till I start NURSING SCHOOL!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYYAYAYAY
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=496225©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Aug 9, '10 by CrazierThanYouI'm not familiar with this company but from my experience on Saturday, I would recommend finding some way to try them on.
We are supposed to order ours but I was really hesitant about the fit. A friend told me about a uniform store that sells the scrubs I was interested in.
I was in the dressing room FOREVER. I tried on every size, style, length, etc, before I found what I needed. It was quite an ordeal.
I also discovered that if I had ordered them, I would have gotten all the wrong sizes.
So, if there is any way possible you can get your hands on some to try on, I would do it.
- Aug 9, '10 by Waitingtill2010Thanks Crazierthanyou!!! cute screenname... :-)
- Aug 9, '10 by ashleyisawesomeYoure right about the sizes.. i am of average height, at least i thought so (5'4"), but apparently scrubs are meant for really tall people.. i bought small bottoms and they were about 3 inches too long! i had to hem them... next time ill get petites.
- Aug 9, '10 by Waitingtill2010Quote from ashleyisawesomeHi Ashleyisawesome:Youre right about the sizes.. i am of average height, at least i thought so (5'4"), but apparently scrubs are meant for really tall people.. i bought small bottoms and they were about 3 inches too long! i had to hem them... next time ill get petites.
I'm the same height as you. I was thinking about getting a small in the pants as well, so it looks like I'll go try some a few pair, to see what really works for me...
- Aug 9, '10 by CrazierThanYouHeck, I'm 5'7" and I had to get petites! Also, I'm a big girl, I wear a 16 in pants. Imagine my amazement when the best fitting scrub pants were size Medium. I can't imagine where the skinny minis find scrubs to fit them....