These grants are typically done by state. I have received one through the state of MD and I attend a school in MD and will be working here after graduation.
- This link describes the "critical shortage facilities". You are not guaranteed a job and they don't just place you somewhere. You pretty much just can't work in the following:
- Free Standing Clinics that do not qualify as one of the above CSFs;
- Renal Dialysis Centers;
- Private Practice Offices;
- Assisted Living Facilities; and
- Private For-Profit Facilities.
Hope this helps!