Have mono a week before semester startsRegister Today!
- by LCinTraining Jan 13Director of department said if someone takes detailed notes week one and I am released to return to school after just a week I can stay in the program, otherwise I have to sit out the semester. I've put all my textbooks on credit card waiting for my student loans to come in, some of which cannot be returned. I am soooooo exhausted and have not gotten through the packet of stuff they gave us to do between semesters. I'm thinking taking the semester off is my best bet right now as much as I hate to do it. All of my friends were able to sign up for class together, but I didn't register soon enough to get into the same class. No one I know is in my class and so I have no one to take notes for me. And the idea of starting the semester so behind terrifies me. However, the financial strain dropping this semester is just as terrifying. I guess I just don't know what to decide, and I'm upset that my body has betrayed me. But I am feeling like my options are slim right now.
- 573 Views
- Jan 13 by KimynurseFeel better, I'm sorry you do sick and might need to sit out a semester.
Good luck, be healthy
- Jan 13 by zoe92I am so sorry this has happened to you. I have followed your posts throughout the fall semester & know how hard you have worked to get where you are. If you do have to take a semester off, do it. You have to think of your health first & I know you also have a family which makes the whole situation even more stressful. I hope you are able to come to a decision & get well soon.
- Jan 13 by LCinTrainingThanks Zoe. Thanks for following me last semester too. I've lost about ten lbs. in two weeks and the nausea doesn't seem to be abating. I don't lose my meals, but I simply have no appetite and have to force myself to eat. Not the way you want to lose weight even if y could stand to lose a few pounds. I guess I will work some overtime when I get better and pay down some of my credit while I wait to go back. I can't fathom working at all right now though. Doctor has me on strict bed rest until better. And I honestly don't have the energy to disobey. I get up to use the restroom and to eat (once or twice a day) and fall back to sleep.
- Jan 13 by Lolita34I'm sorry you are sick. Take care of yourself so you can get better.