Evolve books on ipad?Register Today!
- by c0urtmarie Dec 29, '12hello all! i was just wondering if anyone knew if you can put your evolve books that you already own onto your ipad from the evolve website.. i was wondering if it was possible if you already had it to just upload it to your books somehow on your ipad or if you just have to repurchase it!
- 1,665 Views
- Dec 29, '12 by StephalumpI think you have to download the Kno app or the other bookshelf thing they have and you should be able to download them.
- Dec 29, '12 by RN2b2014mvilleYes download vital source. I bought all of my books this way this semester. Hope I like it.
- Dec 29, '12 by SoonToBeRN2013I have that but when I click on the book it doesn't do anything? Wonder why?? Does anyone know
- Dec 29, '12 by c0urtmarieDo you have to pay for the books you download?
- Dec 29, '12 by Miiki SNYes, you do have the buy the books, but you only purchase them one time under your account then you are able to access them on 2 computers and 2 mobile devices.
Are you logged in under the same account that you bought the books?
Also make sure you are using the Vital Source Bookshelf App. Any other app is a separate company and will require a separate purchase.
- Dec 29, '12 by c0urtmarieI have already purchased them in school they aren't digital.. But I don't want to buy the book all over again just to get it on my ipad. They are evolve books
- Dec 29, '12 by Miiki SNIf your book came with a digital copy(access code) you can use or on your iPad. If not, you would have to repurchase the books.
- Dec 29, '12 by StephalumpOooh, yeah, if you bought the paper book you don't get the online version for free. But the ebooks are cheaper and our evolve rep gets them 30% off, so you may want to ask about that!
Miiki, you can use Kno as a platform as well through evolve with the same books. II prefer it, but they suggest you stick with whatever platform your professors use.