CAP testing through ATIRegister Today!
- by RunnerRN2b2014 Apr 3At the end of each semester, we're required to take the CAP test on ATI. I have about a month before I have to take mine for NUR101. What's the best way to prepare for it? I have no idea what to expect!
- 347 Views
- Apr 4 by paratroopaI would suggest doing the other ATI tests made available...my program uses ATI and most students dont find it helpful
- Apr 5 by CNormanOur program relies heavily on ATI for skills modules and testing. Ask your instructor about giving you access to the skills modules and practice tests. In addition, ATI had a Content Mastery Series for each module. Our books were given to us on the first day of class. Good luck!
- Apr 6 by LizzyruOur program also places a strong emphasis on ATI and we have had to take a comprehensive test at the end of each course. Our professors opened the practice tests (A & B) prior to the test date and that helped some - but we often found that ATI used outdated data or banned medication on tests which caused more confusion than it was absolutely necessary. We just finished taking the Nclex predictor portion and had to score 90% (national average?) to pass. I'd say half of us passed and the other half will have to retake it again prior to graduation. What a pain!!
- Apr 6 by itsnoworneverGet the ATI books! I found the whole set on eBay for $40
Posting from my phone, ease forgive my fat thumbs!
- Apr 7 by blackandyellowI like the ATI app. I did have to pay for it but it was more convenient for me to have then trying to study all the books. My school requires us to pass all of our ATI tests with a certain score. I found some of ATI to be a little outdated and the lab values can be different so I would just use the app and the ATI books when I studied not outside of ATI books.