6 rights of medication administration - Page 4Register Today!
- Dec 23, '04 by purplekathWe were taught "right technique" (as in injecting at correct angle etc)...interesting to see all the other ideas out there!
- Dec 28, '04 by MereSanityPatient
That is what we were taught.
- Nov 24, '09 by kimi64How about the 16 rights of drug administration? Thanks! God Bless!
- Dec 5, '09 by kimi64i learned the other 4 rights other than the PPDRTD. right assessment, right to education, right evaluation, right to refuse the medication
- Dec 7, '09 by May2011GradWe were taught 10.
- Dec 9, '09 by lockerRNwe were taught to use Dr. Time
and never forget to document!
- Feb 2, '10 by HazeKompQuote from Jennifer0512thank you...Thank You...THANK YOU!I know this topic has been kind of beaten but I just had to add in my mnemonic
Patients Do Drugs Round The Day
I came to AllNurses.com tonight looking for a mnemonic for my clinical nursing students!
- Feb 2, '10 by hellokittyscrubs86I was taught also...right EFFECT.
- Apr 28, '11 by cxm76341Does anybody know if there is some kind of reg about documenting on your MAR on a timely basis? I know when I use to work on the floor, our computer charting system would "time out" after an hour for documenting Meds given. Im just not sure if this is just a hospital policy or if it some kind of standard Im not aware of?