1. The microwave buzzs and you run down the hall to see who needs what.
2. Hand sanitizer and hand lotion have replaced lipstick and powder in your purse.
3. You have a hard time resisting the urge to run in and "reposition" your kids every two hours when they're sleeping.
4. You find yourself writing the date on styrofoam cups before you hand them out.
5. Your fashion statement is now made in "scrubs
6. You no longer hold your kids hands but grab them by the back waistband of their pants to help them along.
7. You stand outside the bathroom door and repeatedly ask "Are you okay"?
8. You tell your kids to go make "Bed B, by the door."
9. Your college-aged kids "Care Package" arrives in a Depends Briefs box you got from work.
10. You wouldn't have it any other way.